Aircart Pty Ltd (ACN 631 643 813), its affiliates and related bodies corporate (Aircart, we, us and our), is committed to protecting personal information provided by you in accordance with the principles of the Australian privacy laws.
In using our services, you may provide us with your personal information. Personal information includes information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, address, phone number and email address. Personal Information we collect may also include:
• information to identify you (e.g. date of birth);
• payment and transaction details/history;
• details regarding participation in rewards programs operated from time to time;
• records of your communications and interactions with us; and
• details/history of purchases, preferences, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, services and activity with our digital services.
Your personal information may also be used by us for the following secondary purposes:
• to provide you with other products and services made available by Aircart and offer you customised content (including advertising, coupons, and promotions)
• manage our relationship and communicate with you;
• engage in marketing and advertising activities
• to improve our operational processes to enhance your customer experience
• provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of the Services
• working with our service providers; and
• run our general business activities.
If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may be unable to provide you with our services.
You may access the information you have provided to us by emailing